1. WE BELIEVE… the scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE… there is only one true God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE… the Lord Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is God’s Anointed One, empowered by the Holy Spirit to inaugurate God’s Kingdom on earth. He was crucified for our sins, died, was buried, resurrected and ascended into heaven, and is now alive today, in the presence of God the Father and in His people. He is “true God” and “true man.”
4. WE BELIEVE… humankind was created in the image of God to know and enjoy Him, yet we willfully rejected the Lordship and glory of God for which we were intended. Because of this, sickness, death and judgment entered the world and now creation experiences the effects and consequences of sin.
5. WE BELIEVE… we are saved by God’s grace, through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ. Anyone can be restored to fellowship with God through repenting, believing and receiving Jesus as their Savior and Lord. The Holy Spirit convicts us of our righteousness, regenerates, justifies, and adopts us as we enter the Kingdom of God as His sons and daughters. We also have an understanding that salvation is instant but transformation is a process.
6. WE BELIEVE… and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic & prophetic act of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
7. WE BELIEVE… in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live holy and minister supernaturally. The baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:4-8 and 2:4 is poured out on believers that they might have power to be witnesses.
8. WE BELIEVE… in the promised gift of the Holy Spirit, who is the Gift and according to (1 Corinthians 12:8-10) manifests in nine different expressions through a believers life, and these expressions are for today and they are available to all believers.
9. WE BELIEVE… the victorious redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy * sin, lies, sickness and torment.
10. WE BELIEVE… the local Church exists to carry on the ministry of Jesus Christ and further advance His kingdom by undoing the works of the enemy, preaching and living the good news of God’s love, discipling the nations, baptizing and teaching them to love and obey God.
11. WE BELIEVE… divine healing of the sick is available to all and was provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
12. WE BELIEVE… in the full function of the five-fold offices according to (Ephesians 4:11). To perfect and equip believers so they can enter into the work of their ministry, thereby edifying the whole Body of Christ.
13. WE BELIEVE… In the ever increasing government of God and in the Blessed Hope, which is the glorious visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ for His overcoming bride – His church. Heaven and hell are real places. There will be a resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting death.